Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shopping Trip ~ Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Sorry I totally forgot to take pictures! Guess it will take me a while to get back into the grove of things.
I checked out Smith's today, it is very similar to Albertsons. I did pretty well even though a lot of the good deals were already gone. I saved 60%! Then I went to albertsons and everything went smooth there as well... I saved 73%! That was with combining manufacture & store coupons. Finally I went to Target, and by using 2 manufacture coupons, and an in store card I got 2 boxes of diapers (they were on sale for $19.79 retail is $24.99 I believe) after the coupons I paid about $12 each!
Next time I will take pics & list everything out like I use to... this was more of a trial run to get back into it. But it was definitely exciting watching all the savings! =)

No comments: